Create a Tower Defense Game
Learn enemy AI, paths, score, states, and more!
Progressive Levels + Saving Data
Create multiple levels with a specific order progression, and learn to save game data permanently.
Advanced Level Design
Create your own unique levels and enemy combinations!
Welcome to part 2 of my game development trilogy! We're going to pick up right where we left off and make another game, this time an awesome tower defense game. You'll learn advanced array uses, enemy AI, pathing, saving and loading, and so much more!
- 15.1 - The Overworld Setup (8:54)
- 15.2 - Overworld Levels & Rooms (12:38)
- 15.3 - Drawing Stars and Rating (8:01)
- 15.4 - Saving and Loading Introduction (6:10)
- 15.5 - Saving a Star Rating (8:48)
- 15.6 - Loading the Star Rating (7:52)
- 15.7 - Deleting Data (4:21)
- 15.8 - Creating Another Level and Parent Level Code (10:46)
- 15.9 - Making the Rest of the Levels (17:10)
- 15.10 - Require Playing Previous Levels (11:21)
- 15.11 - Animating the Overworld (10:57)
- 15.12 - Background Music (6:30)
- 15.13 - Total Kills (12:30)
- 15.14 - The Cheat Script (4:53)
Hey there, I'm Aaron.
I've been teaching game design for over two years now and absolutely love doing it. I believe that everyone can code, design, and create when they have the right teacher.